-Get on to Powerschool and demonstrate that you can check your grades
-Spend the 1st half hour doing the United States practice quizzes (In the second link listed).
-Create a Microsoft Word document to propose your solution to the global water crisis. Use a standard type (Times New Roman, Courier, Arial) and size 12 font (except titles). The proposal will include:
1. Name, Date, Period in the upper left
2. Title (_____________ is the Solution)
3. Three paragraphs (Description of crisis, Other approaches/solutions, Your solution). Use facts and be descriptive.
4. Two small images associated with your topic.
5. Your document is limited to one page
When you finish, have someone other than you and your partner proof read it. If you have a partner print two copies.