College Advising Pages
College Advising Pages   
Summary: Sonoma Valley High School Transcripts
Transcripts - Transcript Request Form

A transcript is a compete record of your classes, grades, GPA, test scores, and other pertinent information.  Unofficial copies (unstamped) and official copies (stamped and sealed) may be obtained from the Registrar in the SVHS Counseling Office. Most colleges and universities require an official transcript to be sent directly to the school to verify your grades. Follow up on any requests for current, missing or updated transcripts immediately.  It is your responsibility to find out when transcripts are needed and to request them from the Registrar.  Having a current, unofficial copy on hand which includes your junior grades will make completing your applications much easier.

Seniors attending 2-year (Santa Rosa Junior College) or 4-year colleges:  Do you need money for your education after high school? Cal Grants are available for those who qualify. Submit your request for a GPA Verification with the Registrar. GPA Verification cards are available in the Registrar’s Office or the College & Career Center. You must include your social security number when you turn in your card. Your verifications will be submitted on December 1, February 1 and March 2 (the final deadline). Do not miss out on free money. Turn in your card early.

SVHS Registrar
(707) 933-4009

Contact Us | District | Site Map | Directions | Forms | Website Feedback

Sonoma Valley High School 20000 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476
Phone (707) 933-4010
• FAX (707) 935-4205  • Attendance (707) 933-4017