|Mr. Merino||Ms. Aclufi||Ms. Janeth Garcia||Mr. Daly|
|Demain dès l'aube|
Demonstrate proficiency in English by doing the following:
• Complete English language arts graduation requirements with an overall GPA of 2.0 or above in those classes.
• Score proficient on the 11th grade standardized test in English language arts OR pass a locally determined assessment at the "proficient" level in English language arts (such as the AP English Language exam).
• Students whose first language is other than English must have scored early advanced or above on the CELDT.
Demonstrate proficiency in a language other than English (American Sign Language included) by doing one of the following:
• Pass the SAT II foreign language exam with a score of 600 or higher
• If no AP exam or other language test exists, pass a school district exam that
assesses speaking, reading, and writing in a language other than English at the
proficient level or higher.
• Pass the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress for English
language arts, or any successor test, administered in grade eleven, at or above
the “standard met” achievement level, or at the achievement level determined by
the State Superintendent of Public Instruction (SSPI) for any successor test
Baccalaureate exam with a score of 4 or higher.
• Pass a foreign language AP exam with a score of 3 or higher or an International
• Successfully complete a four-year high school course of study in a foreign
(world) language with an overall grade point average of 3.0 or above in that
course of study, and oral proficiency in the language comparable to that required
to pass an AP or IB examination.