Senior Ad Sizes and Pricing
Please note: Deadlines have changed for senior ad submissions and price increases.
The El Padre Yearbook staff has made Senior Ads more affordable for Dragon families:
- Ad sizes that start at $60 (early submission pricing, available only through October 31, 2017)
- A three-month installment plan to space out the payments
Early bird ad sizes and prices:
- Full-page ad: $325
- Half-page ad: $200
- Quarter-page ad: $125
- Eighth-page ad: $60
Prices go up November 1, 2017. All ads created through Jostens website (see below) must be submitted by January 26, 2018, to appear in the 2018 yearbook.
After this date, we can accept digital files of ads through Thursday, February 15, 2018, for an additional $30 processing fee. Submit these by email to nsnider (at) sonomaschools (dot) org. You will need to pay by check (for the ad size plus processing fee) either in person to Mrs. Snider in room H16 or by mail (SVHS, Attn: Yearbook Adviser, 20000 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476).
We can not accept any senior ads after February 15, 2018.
How to Make and Submit Your Senior Ad
For the easiest way to create (and pay for) a Senior Ad, use the online layout program.
- Go to jostensyearbook.com
- Type "Sonoma Valley High School" into the box that says "Enter school or group name."
- In the right-hand menu, click on "Yearbook Recognition Ads."
- Choose your ad size.
- Choose the layout for your ad.
- Upload your photos and create your ad.
- Follow the prompts to preview the ad and add it to your shopping cart.
- Through the payment page, you can pay online by credit card or PayPal. You can also choose to print out an order form and turn it in to the Student Activities Office with a check or cash.
If you prefer to create your own ad, you can do so in Apple Pages, Microsoft Publisher, or another design program. A full-page ad should be saved as an 8.5x11 page. Save your file as a JPG with a resolution of 300 dpi. Follow the instructions above, with the following changes:
- When you choose the layout, choose the one with one large purple rectangle: F10 for full page, H8 for half page, Q7 for quarter page, and E5 for eighth page.
- In the "Add Your Photos and Text" screen, upload the JPG of your design, then drag it over to the purple rectangle. Your design is complete.
This year, you can pay for your Senior Ads and Yearbooks in three monthly installments. To take advantage of this, you must order your ad or yearbook through the Jostens website
and pay by credit card.