Here you will find the template for Team Fuji's Porkfolio or for the nutrition labels.
After you clink on the link below that will take you to the Porkfolio template on Google Docs, you will need to do the following:
- Have ONE person in the group log into his/her school gmail account.
- Click on the bottom of the screen that says "Click here to access the Porkfolio Template!"
- The template should open up on the screen.
- Click on the button that says "File" at the top left hand side of the screen.
- Then click on the button that says "Make a copy."
- Google Docs will then prompt you to change the name of your file.
- Change the file name to the first initial and last name of each group member followed by the word "Porkfolio" and the school year.
- Ex.: V. Gray, R. Midgley, K. Skoglund, D. Sonmez: Porkfolio 2015-16
- Then you will need to click the blue button at the top right of your screen that says "Share."
- Finally, you will need to enter the school email addresses for all of your team members and four Fuji teachers.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Now you are ready to get started working on your Porkfolio business plan! Good luck!
Click here to access the Porkfolio Template!
Click here for information about the pig.