You will use your knowledge of a great city to create a 30 second informational iMovie about it. As you use the internet, only use web sites that relate to this activity. You do not have permission to look at any other sites.
Follow these steps:1. Use the internet to learn a little about your city and select 7+ most interesting/important facts
about your city.
2. Select 7+ photos and drag them to the desktop. Remember to open up the larger photo window before you drag it to the desk top.
3. Open up iMovie and create a "new project" from the top drop down menu.4. Drag the photos into iMovie and arrange the order
5. Select text
style and drop the text feature on top of your photos, use your knowledge of the city to inform the viewer about what the photo represents (the first slide will be of a flag and the name of
6. Fill out the text lines with brief facts about your city
7. If you know how, add music or a video clip
8. When you think you are done, show it to someone other than your partner for feedback
9. Name your video file and show me when you are finishedWhen you are finished...When you finish your iMovie, browse the links on my site. There are articles, news sites and practice quizzes. If you haven't shown me that you can get on Powerschool yet, then show me today. You do not have permission to go to any non-geography related sites.