1. What is your favorite subject?
History and geography, but I like learning about most other subjects.
2. What is your favorite movie from the past year? What is your favorite movie of all time?
The Conjuring. All time: Citizen Kane
3. What are your favorite TV shows?
Saturday Night Live, Wild Things with Dominic Moynahan
4. What is your favorite band or performer?
David Bowie, Radiohead, Neil Young, Bob Dylan
5. What kinds of magazines/websites do you read?
National Geographic, NBC news, Press Democrat, SFGate, Huffington Post, The Onion
6. What hobbies or sports do you participate in?
Photography, camping, fishing, auto repair, home repair
7. If you could have any car in the world what would your dream car be?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world on a dream vacation where would you go and why?
Japan. Fascinating culture, landscape, culture, and history.
9. What job do you see yourself having in 10 years?
Teaching in room K-5.
10. Who is the person you most admire in the world and why?Gandhi. He inspired the world with passive resistance.